We are hiring!
Check out the details here.
- Apr 2022: New paper on metasurface-programmable wireless networks-on-chip accepted at Advanced Science.
- Apr 2022: New website! Thanks to Antonio Franques for the support.
- Mar 2022: Sergi has been awarded with an ERC Starting Grant! The project is called WINC, check it out.
- Mar 2022: New paper on graphene metasurfaces for 6G accepted at IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine.
- Feb 2022: Axel Wassington starts as a new PhD student. He will work on the acceleration of Graph Neural Networks (GNNs). Welcome Axel!
- Feb 2022: New paper summarizing a vision of heterogeneous interconnects for chiplet-based systems accepted at IEEE MICRO.
- Feb 2022: Ruizhe, Ioanna, and Emilie defended their undergraduate theses with honors. Ioanna is going back to Greece and Emilie back to France. Good luck!!
- Jan 2022: I will be General Chair of NOCS’22 (hybrid, Shanghai) and Vice-General Chair of NANOCOM’22 (Barcelona), both in October. Submit your best work and also come to Barcelona!
- Jan 2022: OMEGA has been nominated as best paper candidate at IPDPS’22! Fingers crossed!
- Sep 2021: Fátima Rodríguez starts as a new PhD student. She will do research in electromagnetic propagation in on-chip network scenarios. Welcome Fátima!
- Jul 2021: Hamidreza defended his PhD thesis titled On scalable, reconfigurable, and intelligent metasurfaces. Hamidreza will join the University of Nottingham as a postdoc. Congratulations and all the best, Hamidreza!!
- Jun 2021: Cristina, Carlos, Pau, Nil, Andreu, and Robert defended their undergraduate theses and passed with great marks. Good luck to you all in your future endeavors!
- Apr 2021: A new project starts with NEC Labs Europe! It is called IGNNSPECTOR, check it out
- Mar 2021: New papers accepted or presented at IEEE JSAC, HPCA, ISCAS.
- Feb 2021: I have been appointed National Champion of the European Innovation Council (EIC).
- Feb 2021: Gonzalo has defended his BSc thesis. Congrats Gonzalo!
- Dec 2020: NeuMAC has been accepted to NSDI’21
- Aug 2020: New poster at SIGCOMM’20, 3rd place at the Student Research Competition.
- Jul 2020: Jorge has defended his MSc thesis. Congrats Jorge!
- Jun 2020: I have been appointed as Associate Editor of Frontiers in Communications and Networks, General Chair at NoCARC’20, founding co-chair of ACM NanoCoCoA @ ACM SenSys.
- May 2020: New papers at IEEE TCOM, IEEE Access, IEEE JETCAS.
- Oct 2019: I will be coordinating the new H2020 FETOPEN project WIPLASH.
- Sep 2019: I have been awarded with the NanoComNet Young Investigator Award.